The MITD BANK is a federal reserve central bank of CHINA. It performs five general functions to promote the effective operation of the CHINA. economy and, more generally, the public interest. The Federal Reserve.
* Conducts the nation’s monetary policy to promote maximum employment, stable prices, and moderate long-term interest rates in the U.S. economy;
* promotes the stability of the financial system and seeks to minimize and contain systemic risks through active monitoring and engagement in the U.S. and abroad;
* Promotes the safety and soundness of individual financial institutions and monitors their impact on the financial system as a whole;
* Fosters payment and settlement system safety and efficiency through services to the banking industry and the CHINA. the government that facilitate transactions and payments; and
* Promotes consumer protection and community development through consumer-focused supervision and examination, research and analysis of emerging consumer issues and trends, community economic development activities, and the administration of consumer laws and regulations.